WELCOME SUMMER FUN!
Summer is a time to get out and have some fun! Embark on a summer of new experiences and also time honored favorites. Streetsboro is the perfect location to visit for all your summer needs, we have something for everyone.
See how many of these fun filled activities you can accomplish this summer!
- Plan a Summer Getaway/Vacation to Streetsboro and have some fun at the over 60 nearby attractions, there is something fun for EveryOne! - Take your furry friend out for some fun at one of the amazing dog parks near Streetsboro! - Head on over to Fun 'n' Stuff for some indoor and outdoor amusement park fun!
- I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream! Swing on by Strickland's, Dairy Queen or Baskin Robbins for a cool delicious treat on a warm summer day.
- Enjoy a night under the stars while watching a movie at Midway Drive-In Theater - Kent / Ravenna Ohio.
- Grab your clubs and head out for a challenging and fun round of golf at one of the courses in Portage County. - Pick some delicious strawberries at Monroe's Orchard.
- Time for some wet and wild fun at West Branch Marina where you can rent a waverunner, pontoon, fishing boat, runabout or kayak. - Get Outside and Enjoy the Outdoors at one of the beautiful parks in the Portage Park District or at an Ohio State Parks. A hike, bike, or walk is a perfect way to spend a summer day. - All Aboard! It's time to board the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad train and go on an excursion. Enjoy the ride and the beauty of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
- Grab those sleeping bags, bug spray, hot dogs and your tent or camper and have fun camping.
- Visit the wonderful assortment of wineries in Portage County & enjoy a delicious glass of wine, some live entertainment, and tranquility.
- Looking for a great summer tradition - try Putt-Putt or Mini Golf at Birdie Shack. It is such a fun activity to enjoy at any age.
- Head on over to the local butcher to grab some tasty hot dogs and hamburgers, load up that picnic basket and head to the local park for a picnic.
- From an assortment of hiking trails to breath-taking waterfall, the Cuyahoga Valley National Park is a must this summer. - Embark on a treasure hunting game with geocaching where you use a GPS to hide and seek containers.
- Paddle along the Cuyahoga River with Camp Hi Canoe & Kayak or Breakaway Excursions. - A visit to Party At The Barn at Hidden Pastures Farm where you can enjoy interacting the animals. See schedule for hours and dates.
- It's time to grab that rod and go fishing. There are numerous great lakes to cast the line in Portage County.
- Attend a special event this summer, such at the Garrettsville Summerfest or the St. Joseph's Ox Roast.
- Enjoy patio dining at one of the Streetsboro restaurant.
- Spend the day having fun at Woodside Lake Park. Go swimming, fishing, playing on the inflatables, kayaking and more. Contact for cost and details.
- Update your summer attire at Aurora Farms Premium Outlets.
- Go to a local farmer's market and pick up some locally grown and made items.
- Explore Portage and the wonderful small local stores.
- Be adventurous and have a new experience by sky diving with Cleveland Skydiving Center.
- Challenge yourself by solving the clues to escape a room at Cracked Escape.
- Visit Kendall Cliffs and see how high you can climb.
#nature #outdoors #summer #summerfun #events #summerbucketlist #summer2021